Interior / Living room
• Central vacuum
• Fireplace (N/A F32SB2)
• 70" home theater seating w/80" rear sofa (F36FWS, F37KS3 & F37FB3)
• Coffee table w/lift top
• Black-out shades (living room & kitchen)
Systems / Vents / Fans
• Astro-foil® insulation package
• Heat pump @ main A/C
• 13,500 BTU (bedroom) low profile, ducted
• Fantastic vent w/wall switch
• Fantastic vent w/ther & R/S
• Gen prep (includes auto change over)
• Gen. Onan 5,500 LP Marquis Gold
• 3M water purifier (whole house)
• Painted exterior upgrade
• Dual pane windows
• Slide-out cargo tray (N/A F32FWS, F33CKQ & F36FWS)
• MOR/ryde® pin box
• 2nd elecric patio awning on D/S SO (N/A F32SB2 or F34CK3)
• Raise axles for 4-WD truck
• Norcold 4-door (1210LR) (N/A F32SB2 & F32FWS)
• Norcold 4-door w/Ice Maker (1210LRIM) (N/A F32SB2, F32FWS & F33CKQ))
• HPL Armstrong wood look floor @ kitchen
• Convection microwave (vented to exterior)
• Cooktop w/doors below (IPO oven)
• Kitchen island cabinet (F35FD3, F35SB3, F36FWS, F37RE3, F37KS3, F37FB3)
• Split level kitchen island cabinet w/2 bar stools (F35FD3, F35SB3, F36FWS, F37RE3, F37KS3, F37FB3)
• King bed pillowtop (F35SB3, F37RE3, F36FWS, F37KS3, F37FB3)
• King bed - 80FLP (Pillowtop) (F35FD3)
• 22" LCD Sansui TV - bedroom
Carriage "Bigfoot" Package
• 4 individual cylinder/jacks
• Fully automatic controls
• 17,000 per jack capacity
• Five year warranty
Carriage "Luxury" Package
• 32" Samsung LCD TV (26" Samsung TV in F32SB2, 37" Samsung TV in F37RE3)
• Samsung FM/CD/DVD home theatre system 5.1 w/ subwoofer,
• Ext. E-center prep in basement
• Window in stool room
• 15K BTU high capacity A/C
• Two leather recliners or theater seating (floorplan applicable)
• Three zone halogen lighting w/dimmer switches
• Carefree Travel-R electric awning
• Hi-gloss gel coat fiberglass
• 2 luxury folding chairs
• 2 dinette chairs & table w/leaf
• 60 x 80 pillowtop queen mattress
• 2nd satellite prep to bedroom
• Interior window wood trim
• Baggage door struts
• Frameless Hehr® windows
• Ball bearing drawer guides
• Hardwood stiled cabinetry
Carriage "Performance" Package
• Corian countertops in kitchen & bath
• E-Z Lube axles
• MOR/ryde® rubber equalizer suspension system
• Aluminum wheels
• Day/night shades livingroom/kitchen
• Black-out Shades in Bedroom
• 50 amp service
• Universal docking station
• Spare tire w/crank up mount
• Hide-a-bed sofa w/air mattress
• Stainless steel deep bowl sink
• 30" Sharp OTR microwave
• 2nd AC prep
• Tongue & groove plywood flooring
• Vinyl TPO roof
• Washer/dryer prep
• Battery disconnect
Escape from the Rest of the RV World.
Is your house insulated with styrofoam? Then why would you want your RV to be? Our wall construction and insulation are more balanced than others who use laminate walls. Less moisture, more breathability, and whole-house climate control.
Max Breeze Ahead
In the bedrooms of a Carriage coach, you’ll find two of the largest windows in the industry. Above the bed is a 58" x 15" and the other is 48"x 24". By using the two windows, you can enjoy a cool night's breeze or the fresh air of a spring day without the use or noise of fans or the air conditioner. Both sides of the bed window open for personalized adjustment. All possible with well-thought-out room designs and window placement. Spacious and livable. What you’d expect in a resort vehicle.
Halogen lighting in two rows are located down each side of your interior illuminating the coach. These Halogen bulbs are designed for up to 2,000 hours of use before replacement. Outside of the warm, true white light, we break the Cameo down into three zones of lights. Each zone is attached to a dimmer switch allowing perfect adjustment of light for every situation. No more messing with old-fashioned, yellow incandescent lights or having to reach the ceiling to adjust each light.
Many use ball-bearing drawer guides today. What most do NOT use is 14 bearing guides (vs. 10) with a positive catch so they stay in place when traveling. The reason for the catch? Our drawers pull so smooth they need help staying in place when in transit. And the food pantry includes real drawers, not sub-standard white wire cages. Talk to a real coach user and they will explain how BAD the cages work. We put 5-6 real, full extension drawers in our pantry for a truly residential, usable and functional pantry.
Leaf Table & Chairs
Available in Glazed Cherry or Arlington Cherry finishes, your dinette table and chairs are crafted for quality and designed for comfort. You will not find any “spring loaded” mechanism for the table either, like lesser brands. True Amish craftsman build each table with a self storing leaf underneath. Real quality means everything is built and designed to operate correctly. Other kitchen area features include an undermounted stainless steel sink w/covers, full height cabinets and DuPont® Corian solid surface countertops.
Bathroom & Vents
A Carriage coach bathroom has a dedicated A/C and heat ducting system. This room is just as important as the remainder of the coach and should be temperature controlled. Also you’ll find an adjustable nozzle to accommodate all sizes and maximize the shower experience. Not in the face or the chest–just water where you want it. A one-piece shower is one solid piece of fiberglass without seams. Less chance for leaks. The shower also features extra reinforcements in the floor for more durability.
All necessary exterior hook-ups to the coach are located in one place. Our docking center makes setup more convenient. A light is properly placed for night hook-up. Pump switch, telephone, cable/satellite jacks, city water, black tank flush and sensor, outside sprayer features hot or cold water and 15' hose, fresh water drain and more. All insulated and enclosed. Also note we do not use cable dump valves at this location. They corrode and if detach are hard to reconnect. Don't be fooled. We do it right.
87° Turning Radius
That's tight! We didn't copy or steal this technology. Carriage has been building high-end fifth wheels with awesome turning for decades—long before most of the competitors have been in business. Carriage also pioneered "turning radius" for both short bed and long bed trucks. With over 40 years of experience, you can see how we understand what customers want and need when actually using the products. Small details and large, you can see why Carriage customers don't leave.
Full Wall Slideout
The most epic, paradigm-shifting invention in fifth wheels yet has been Carriage's industry-only full-wall slideout technology. Our team of engineers (another Carriage exclusive, real engineers!) invented the concept. Cameo's actual full-wall slideout means that the entire side (nearly 30') of the floorplan slides out to create more space and actual living area than most. Floorplan models 32FWS and 36FWS feature the full wall while most other Cameo floorplans provide large, multiple slides.
Carefree® Electric Awning
Leave Nothing Behind.
Everything is better at a resort. But how about taking more with you? Only Cameo comes with under-floor main pass-through, utility room and rear basement storage compartments that equal 181 cubic feet! A lot of golf clubs, croquet sets and dogs. It is the most storage in the industry.
The front utility compartment has 52 cu/ft of lighted storage. That's a lot for this area by anyone's standards!
No one offers this unique rear storage but Carriage. I features a lot of additional, usable space.
This giant unde3r-floor storage area is almost 100 cu/ft. It's fully-finished and features secure baggage doors.